[XeTeX] Chinese "ThreeKingdoms"

Jacob Marble jacobmarble at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:47:19 CEST 2006

Hello all, I'm new to Mac's and new to LaTeX, and very new to XeTeX.
I just got it all together today, though.  In fact, I bought a Mac
just so that I could use XeTeX.  Well, that was the straw that broke
the camel's back anyway...

I'm typeseting Chinese characters and I've searched the mailing list
archives trying to figure it all out.  I found a post by Jonathan Kew
from oct-2005 referring to a file called ThreeKingdoms.zip.  The link
isn't there any more, and I would really like to see it, judging by
how much everyone seemed impressed by it.

Jonathan- would you mind making that file available again?

Regards,

Jacob Marble