[XeTeX] Fallback Fonts?

Malte Rosenau xetex_malte at web.de
Wed Apr 5 20:21:55 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I think we've already had the this discussion in 2004, but I couldn't find a solution in the archive: Is it possible to define a fallback font for a specific unicode range in XeTeX? It would be so great if one could switch languages automatically. Gentium fot instance covers Latin and Greek but it does not support Hebrew or Arabic so I have to call a macro to change the primary font of my document (which clutters my .tex-files).

Kind regards,

Malte