[XeTeX] Vertical Chinese example

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Oct 20 16:20:50 CEST 2005

On 20 Oct 2005, at 2:44 pm, Stephen Moye wrote:

> Could you please post the sample that you sent out to the XeTeX web
> page -- http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?
> site_id=nrsi&item_id=xetex -- where you have a number of other
> samples?

Well, those are only screenshots, actually, not full downloads of
samples. But anyhow....

> I lost the original message and, in an uncharacteristic access of
> neatness, deleted the download itself.

....I've just posted the zip file containing the "Three Kingdoms"
Chinese example, including source text along with both the horizontal
and vertical versions of the PDF, on the XeTeX downloads page:

     http://scripts.sil.org/xetex_download

Enjoy!