[XeTeX] Special characters and Stempel Garamond

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Oct 9 14:32:33 CEST 2005

Hi everbody,

I have a problem with the following minimal example:

%!TEX TS-program=xelatex
%!TEX encoding=UTF-8 Unicode
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode}
\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Stempel Garamond LT Std Roman}
\begin{document}
\emph{na\'{u}{\v c}naja fant\'{a}stika}
\end{document}

When compiled, it looks like this: