[XeTeX] beginners trouble

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sun Nov 13 07:01:26 CET 2005

On 12/11/2005, at 6am, Martin Henning wrote:

> Will read some mor einto the fontspec-package documentation, but
> it's all pretty cryptic or a beginner...

Okay, sorry to hear this. As a bit of a non-beginner these days, I
have a hard time remembering what it was like when I didn't
understand anything :)

Now you have solved your problem, can you give me any tips on how the
fontspec documentation could be made clearer? I tried to make it as
straightforward as I could, with lots of examples, but giving it a re-
read now I suppose it's all rather verbose.

I would be very grateful to receive your, and anyone else's, feedback
on this matter.

Thanks,
Will