[XeTeX] Font sizes in footnotes, and dashes

Tara Andrews chrysaphi at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:04:11 CEST 2005

On 20 May 2005, at 17:57, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 20 mai 05 à 18:54, Tara Andrews a écrit :

>> l.6 \newfontinstance\armtwofont{"Mshtakan"}
>>

> It may be caused by the quotes (the characters ") which I don't
> think are necessary.

Nope.  As I'd said, I tried it both ways.  The error message does get
slightly more interesting, though, when I remove the quotes:

! Font \zf at fonttwo=Mshtakan/B at 10.0pt not loadable: ATSUI font not
found.
\ifEqFonts ...fi \font \zf at fonttwo = "#2" at 10pt
                                                   \edef \@tempb
{\fontname \...
l.6 \newfontinstance\armtwofont{Mshtakan}

FontBook.app certainly seems to think that Mshtakan Bold at 10pt exists.

-tara