[XeTeX] Font sizes in footnotes, and dashes

Tara Andrews chrysaphi at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:28:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the help.  The thing to fix em-dashes works fine, but I'm
having a bit of trouble with the fontspec commands.  In particular,
this command, which as far as I can tell is the correct syntax:

>     \newfontinstance\armfont{Mshtakan}

generates the error:
! Font \zf at testfont=2 at 10.0pt not loadable: ATSUI font not found.
\zf at set@font at type ... \zf at testfont = "#1" at 10pt
                                                   \count 255 =
\XeTeXcountfe...
l.6 \newfontinstance\arm2
                          font{"Mshtakan"}

This obviously confuses me a bit, as loading it via \font gives no
error at all.  I've tried it with and without the quotes.

What am I missing?

-tara