[XeTeX] contemplating fresh start on Tiger w/ XeTeX + ConTeXt

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Sun May 8 15:04:06 CEST 2005

As is oft the case, I had just gotten my set-up (Gerben's TeX (TeXLive2004 stable IIRC) ConTeXt (a beta from March IIRC) and XeTeX (0.94)) working properly when Tiger arrived. I did an archive and install, so I have my intact TeX tree which I could pull over, but I"d quite like to be current.

Is there are triad of i-installer packages (TeX/ConTeXt/XeTeX) which produces as working "XeConTeXt" (so to speak) "out of the box" on OS X 10.4 ? If so, which ? If not, which is the best set and what tinkering is typically required ?

wstia,

mark.