[XeTeX] presentation mode in XeTeX-ConTeXt

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 16:09:32 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Recently, I tested a presentation using ConTeXt("SlideWithSteps"
written by Otared Kavian).
It worked fine for regular ConTeXt.
After that I added following three lines in conf-pre-main.tex to use it
in XeTeX-ConTeXt,

\usetypescriptfile[type-xall] %script file
\usetypescript[myface]		%typeface
\setupbodyfont[myface,rm,14.4pt] %\setupbodyfont[Myface,14.4pt,rm]

In type-xall.tex,
\starttypescript[serif][smmjr][uc]
% Regular variant:
  \definefontsynonym[smMyungjoRegular]["smMyungjoR\space
W30"][encoding=uc]
  \definefontsynonym[smMyungjoBold]["smMyungjoR\space W70"][encoding=uc]
  \definefontsynonym[smMyungjoLight]["smMyungjoR\space W10"][encoding=uc]
  \definefontsynonym[smMyungjoBlack]["smMyungjoR\space W90"][encoding=uc]
\stoptypescript

% Start another typescript that associates generic names with
% mid-level names:
\starttypescript[serif][smmjr][name]
  \definefontsynonym[Serif][smMyungjoRegular]
  \definefontsynonym[SerifBold][smMyungjoBold]
  \definefontsynonym[SerifItalic][smMyungjoLight]
  \definefontsynonym[SerifBoldItalic][smMyungjoBlack]
% The fallbacks
  \definefontsynonym[SerifSlanted][Serif]
  \definefontsynonym[SerifBoldSlanted][SerifBold]
  \definefontsynonym[SerifCaps][Serif]
\stoptypescript

Then, I got a following error during the run time,

This is MetaPost, Version 0.641 (Web2C 7.5.3)
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/web2c/natural.tcx)
(pre-main-mpgraph.mp
! Extra tokens will be flushed.
<to be read again>
                    smMyungjoR
l.42 defaultfont:=""smMyungjoR
                                W30"";
?

Is there any method to remove this error?

Thank you.
Dalyoung