[XeTeX] moving fonts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Mar 23 18:50:57 CET 2005

Le 23 mars 05, à 17:55, Scott Murman a écrit :

> the install for the mini is a single dvd.  i remember the disc you
> mention from the panther distro, and i'm going to dig around for it at
> the office today.  i'm probably also missing some of the MS office
> fonts, and anything from OS 9.

Last week I installed a new PowerBook 15" for someone else, and I also
noticed there's only one OS X DVD plus a Classic CD. Problem is, the
doc on the DVD still mentions the different install CDs. In particular,
for installing X11 (normally on CD 3 I think) I finally had to download
X11.pkg from Apple's site. It should probably be possible to get it
from the install DVD, by re-running the install and customizing it
appropriately, but being on someone else's Mac and also fairly short of
time, I didn't try that way for fear of having to re-run everything.

Bruno Voisin