[XeTeX] Version 0.94 available

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Tue Mar 22 16:26:00 CET 2005

Jonathan Kew wrote:

>I've uploaded release 0.94 to the XeTeX site and i-Directory. This
>version includes support for automatic optical sizing with OpenType
>fonts. See the documentation (newly updated) for more information.

Add my voice to the praise for the progress.

Before updating, I'd ask whether any ConTeXt users have experienced any difficulties post-update.

I appear to have a very brittle set-up. The last TeX and ConTeXt support updates both broke it and required a lot of fiddling, so I'd be *somewhat* reassured by any "no probs here" comments,

mark.