[XeTeX] finally, T1Wrap is working in my Mac

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 15:46:13 CET 2005

Dear Jonathan,

First, I appreciate you for your enormous efforts to solve my problem.
Although T1Wrap problem is my only problem(nobody reported the same
problem), you try to fix it by changing the default language.

I reinstalled
	TeX 2004 stable - full
	ConTeXt update - beta
	XeTeX 0.92
and replaced T1Wrap with the one you sent to me.

In the terminal, I run
	T1Wrap `kpsewhich cmr10.pfb` > /tmp/cmr10.pfb-sfnt.otf
and no error messages!
I test some files, and it is working perfectly. No more cm font errors!

Now I am able to use XeLaTeX and XeTeX-ConTeXt without any problem.
Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung