[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.92 available

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Mar 9 12:28:42 CET 2005

On 8 Mar 2005, at 11:01 pm, Otared Kavian wrote:

> I just noticed the following warning
>
> find: invalid predicate `-delete'
>
> after each execution of either "xetex file-name.tex" or "texexec --xtx
> file-name.tex", although it hasn't any effect on the resulting pdf
> file.

I haven't been able to reproduce this, as yet.

I think you must have a different version of the "find" command on your
system. What Mac OS X version are you running, and do you have
something like Fink or DarwinPorts that might be providing alternate
versions of standard commands?

If you enter "which find" in Terminal, what does it report?