[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.92 available

Otared Kavian otared at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 00:01:58 CET 2005

Hi Jonathan,

Once more you did a great achievement! So many thanks.
I tried with the XeTeX-samples, and this time everything works fine.
I just noticed the following warning

find: invalid predicate `-delete'

after each execution of either "xetex file-name.tex" or "texexec
--xtx file-name.tex", although it hasn't any effect on the resulting
pdf file.

Best regards: OK