[XeTeX] "xeuler" package redundant?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Mar 7 14:01:04 CET 2005

On 7 Mar 2005, at 12:43 pm, Will Robertson wrote:

> Alternatively, JK could reply and say "yes, xeuler is no longer
> required" without having to typeset anything :) :)

I could indeed say that... but as I've forgotten the details of the
original issue, I don't recommend that you trust my claims! :)

I've a feeling that it was something about the font encoding, which
means there's a good chance that the 0.9 update will have fixed things.

Anyhow, your test seems to work fine to me, and the output looks
identical using either the pdftex or xetex engines.