[XeTeX] making a format file of ConTeXt using XeTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 16:06:43 CET 2005

Le 4 mars 05, à 15:46, Dalyoung a écrit :

> I did "sudo updmap --enable Map=bsr.map" and updmap run without errors.
> But the font errors are not removed. I got the same results.
>
> I looked up pdftex_dl14.map file. I found the line
> 	cmtt10 CMTT10<cmtt10.pfb
> but not      cmr10 CMR10 < cmr10.pfb.
>
> Should I install more fonts or some other things?

It looks like you might have another texmf tree, to which the
modifications were written, and which isn't the one read when running
XeTeX.

In Terminal, do you get the same output as follows:

	$ kpsewhich psfonts.map
	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/dvips/updmap/psfonts.map

This psfonts.map should contain the line:

	cmr10 CMR10 <cmr10.pfb

as well as many other similar lines involving CM fonts.

Do you also get this:

	$ kpsewhich bsr.map
	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/fonts/map/dvips/tetex/bsr.map

Bruno Voisin