[XeTeX] making a format file of ConTeXt using XeTeX

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 15:46:25 CET 2005

Thank you for the quick reply.

I did "sudo updmap --enable Map=bsr.map" and updmap run without errors.
But the font errors are not removed. I got the same results.

I looked up pdftex_dl14.map file. I found the line
	cmtt10 CMTT10<cmtt10.pfb
but not      cmr10 CMR10 < cmr10.pfb.

Should I install more fonts or some other things?
(I have installed TeX, ConTeXt updates, XeTeX only.)

Thanks a lot.

Dalyoung'

2005. 03. 04, 오후 11:02, Jonathan Kew 작성: