[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.91 released

suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp
Fri Mar 4 06:16:19 CET 2005

Roger Hart wrote:

> for LaTeX, to access these characters, at least most of them.  That
> is, the current setup is limited to the font Bitstream Cyberbit, which
> is itself difficult to install; I don't think it

I am totally new to this list and I realize my question is a little bit
off topic but I've installed Bistream Cyberbit (ie downloaded it and
put it in a Font folder) and I did not find it was so terribly
difficult to do so. Is there any issue with XeTeX that makes the font
not so easy to use ?

Besides, I have been looking for ways to use TeX on OSX with Japanese
and French (I am a translator working in those languages) and I am
extremely glad I found XeTeX.

Sincerely,

Jean-Christophe Helary