[XeTeX] Wanted: "exotic" OpenType examples

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Fri Mar 4 00:42:06 CET 2005

Hi Will:
Thank you so much for all your work.
Here is a sample of a file with some Hebrew
and Greek.  I also type Syriac and Arabic in the
same way, and it's all working well.

In the file I include, the first text in Hebrew is mapped
correctly, that is, the vowels show correctly.

The second text in Hebrew copies most of the first text
and shows almost all vowels off by almost one letter (to
the left of where they should be).
--Gildas Hamel