[XeTeX] Patch for maths in fontspec

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Jun 21 00:12:52 CEST 2005

Dear Herb and Bruno

On 21 Jun 2005, at 1:40 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> \let\legacymathsencoding=\operator at encoding
> \let\legacymathsdefault=\rmdefault
>
> and then
>
> \DeclareSymbolFont{legacymaths}{\legacymathsencoding}
> {\legacymathsdefault}{m}{n}

Thanks for all the help.
It is indeed bad that fontspec just overrides lucbmath and euler
definition of accents and so on, which is why the \if.. \fi was there
to begin with. But based on what we've got I've a feeling that it
shouldn't be too hard now to fix things up. Just a trawl through the
relevant packages to see where the clashes lie and fix it up
\AtBeginDocument, provided fontspec is loaded last.

I'll do as much as I can as soon as I can :)

Will