[XeTeX] Patch for maths in fontspec

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Jun 20 15:30:39 CEST 2005

On 20 Jun 2005, at 10:35 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

>   \ifzf at math@package\else
>   \fi

Okay, my patch worked if you weren't using a different maths font,
because those two lines above prevented the code from running if
euler.sty or lucbmath.sty had taken over.

If you remove those two lines from the patch (the first and last),
then things *might* work, but then again, euler and lucbmath might
not then behave exactly as expected.

Maths in LaTeX seems to be built like a card tower...just a little
sneeze, and everything falls down. We might have to end up writing
custom maths font packages.

I'm still confused where things are broken, though.

Will