[XeTeX] fontspec v1.7

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon Jun 20 02:30:52 CEST 2005

On 20/06/2005, at 10:11 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> That's a very reasonable request. Always good to stress test our
> software ;)
> I'll see what I can do! (Although I don't relish the idea of
> digging into LaTeX's maths code to figure out what it's trying to
> do...)

In that case, maybe I should try to help.

Will, send me a 1-liner that fails, loading whatever packages you can
reduce down to.
Let me take it from there.

(I've some time for this, now that exams have started and I've almost
2 weeks before receiving any more scripts to mark.)

> Peace,
> Will

BTW, did you see my comment concerning the \fontspec commands
within table-cells.

Maybe \fontspec  should have a 'global' option that allows
the \font command to be done as  \global\font  and set
a global flag, rather than just a local one.

Cheers,

     Ross