[XeTeX] fontspec and xunicode error

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 17:13:41 CEST 2005

If I include \includepackage{fontspec,xunicode} I get this error using xelatex:

! LaTeX Error: Command `\Game' already defined.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
! LaTeX Error: Command `\beth' already defined.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.258 ...ol{\beth}           {\mathord}{AMSb}{"69}

?

Thanks for any help!

Stephen Moye