[XeTeX] Typesetting in TeXShop with Xe-ConTeXt

Charles Doherty charles.doherty at ntlworld.ie
Thu Jul 14 22:04:29 CEST 2005

Dear Otared,

Thank you very much for the helpful advice below. I now have
XeConTeXt accessible through TeXShop. I did have one little glitch:

When I used your syntax     chmod XeConTeXt.engine 755  I got an
error message. A variant of this command in my Unix manual
suggested    chmod 755 XeConTeXt.engine and all worked perfectly. I
am using MacOS 10.4.2. I sending this e-mail in case someone else
encounters this problem.

Thanks again,
Charlie Doherty