XeTeX 0.9 : \usepackage[xetex]{graphicx}

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Feb 25 09:13:11 CET 2005

Le 24 févr. 05, à 23:59, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> On 24 Feb 2005, at 10:04 pm, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> - With xetex.ii2:
>>
>> fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping unchanged
>> fonts/otf                    deleted
>> tex/xetex                    -> tex/xetex
>>                              -> tex/xelatex
>> xetex/perl                   -> scripts/xetex/perl
>
> The latter is what I'd have expected; I think it's more in keeping
> with TDS practice, as far as I understand it.
>
> Clearly I messed up the Apple Installer package. I also need to fix a
> bug in xdv2pdf, so expect 0.91 shortly (and I'll try to get it closer
> to right this time).

I'm cross-posting here something I just posted in another thread:

> BTW, with XeTeX 0.9 (with the i-Installer install), texmf.cnf needs to
> be changed to reflect the changes in the XeTeX tree:
>
> TEXINPUTS.xelatex = .;$TEXMF/{xetex,tex}/{xetex,latex,generic,}//
>
> must be changed to
>
> TEXINPUTS.xelatex = .;$TEXMF/{xetex,tex}/{xelatex,latex,generic,}//
>
> Namely, change at least the second xetex to xelatex.

But when that is done, people also need to change the organization of
their custom XeTeX directories, inside
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local or ~/Library/texmf, where they have
possibly installed fontspec.sty, utf8accents.sty, local graphics.cfg
and color.cfg containg \ExecuteOptions{xetex}, etc., to reflect the new
search path.

Bruno Voisin