[XeTeX] Lucida Math Opentype

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Feb 22 15:38:09 CET 2005

On 23 Feb 2005, at 12:56 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 22 Feb 2005, at 1:32 pm, William F. Adams wrote:
>
>> I've been wondering if it'd be feasible to create something like a
>> ``utf8math.sty'' and ``lucidamathOT'' package set which would enable
>> one to use it.
>>
>> Jonathan, unless you can think of a specific road block up front I'm
>> going to try experimenting with it.
>
> The main thing that comes to mind is: Does it require .vf support?
>
> If not, you may have a chance.

On the off-chance this doesn't click when my earlier message comes
through: Will's talking about creating a LaTeX package for native
unicode math support. Like Ross's font encoding package provides native
unicode support for text symbols.

I *think*, but I'm not 100% certain, that this can be achieved without
an extended \mathchar thingy.

Other Will