[XeTeX] xetex (plain tex) and graphicx

Éric DÉTREZ eric.detrez at laposte.net
Sat Feb 19 22:46:01 CET 2005

Le 19 févr. 05, à 20:15, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

>> I had to change a secret file in an invisible directory with the help
>> of an old message from B. Voisin.
>> In order to do that I learnt terminal (cd, ls, ....) , pico with sudo
>> because the file is protected.
>> Tex is not  ready to be used by anyone ...
>
> I wonder what you're meaning here: why secret file in which invisible
> directory?

The invisible directory is usr.
The secret file is, in this case,
/usr/local/teTex/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/graphics/graphics.cfg
Maybe you don't find it secret but I didn't succeed to read any
information about all those files.
All this seems esoteric to me.
More : these files are not editable in the finder, they seem protected.