[XeTeX] xetex (plain tex) and graphicx

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Feb 19 07:23:28 CET 2005

Le 18 févr. 05, à 22:52, Éric DÉTREZ a écrit :

> Xetex seems not to be able to use graphicx (maybe I missed a command).

Normally it can. It's difficult to diagnose without knowing exactly
which LaTeX packages you used, with which options and in which order.
Did you specify the [xetex] option to the {graphicx} package
explicitly, such that
/Library/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/xetex/xetex.def is used?

> here is the log file  (it's a pdf-screen copy, I can't copy from the
> TexShop's console)

For copying from the TeXShop console you need to force, beforehand,
compilation (ie typesetting) to proceed, or be aborted, for example by
typing "s" or "x" in response to the prompt.

Hope this helps,

Bruno Voisin