[XeTeX] TikZ/pgf and XeTeX

Malcolm Ross Malcolm.Ross at anu.edu.au
Sat Dec 17 03:11:01 CET 2005

I am wondering of anyone has any experience of using the TikZ/pgf
graphics package with XeTeX. I have used it successfully with LaTeX,
but when I attempt to use in XeTeX I get an error message:

! Package pgfsys Error: Driver file ``pgfsys-xetex.def'' not found.
See the pgfsys package documentation for explanation.

Unfortunately the relevant section of the documentation is beyond my
competence level. If anyone has used TikZ/pgf and XeTeX together, I
would love to hear how this was accomplished.

Malcolm