[XeTeX] substitution of font family

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Aug 15 15:16:23 CEST 2005

Am 15.08.2005 um 14:48 schrieb Yves Codet:

>>    Pete      o        __o         |__    o           recumbo
>>     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%       ergo sum!
>> ___/\ /\___./ \___...O/ O____.....`-O-'-()--o_________________
>>

> I understand the well known quotation, though I didn't know this
> variant, but I can't figure what the drawing represents.

A learning curve! It starts with a baby, who, after having learned to
walk, now needs to learn in school, which is in a modern society far
away, therefore the bike. This new generation now has learned outside
school mobility and so it puts its own baby in a trailer while riding a
recumbent bike with wind shield.

Those who can pronounce 'TeX' correctly don't need the ble-chch
(sheet-metal) of which a car is built ...

(I copied this, so I have to guess too!)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler. (Albert Einstein)