[XeTeX] Xetex & Textmate

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Tue Apr 12 17:12:05 CEST 2005

Alain Matthes wrote:

>Sorry but there is no warning  about ithis problem on the
>mailing list page . I don't use Apple Mail because i prefer Mailsmith

Mailsmith ? OK, here is a simple AppleScript which makes it easier[1] to generate a new message (as opposed to a reply to a message) to the sender of the currently selected[2] message:

        = = = = = = = =

tell application "Mailsmith"
        set myRecipient to originator of selection as string
        set msg to make new message window
        tell msg to make new to_recipient with properties {address string:myRecipient}
end tell

        = = = = = = = =

The fourth line:

        tell msg to... ... ...{address string:myRecipient}

*is* a single line.

I've assigend the menu key:

        control-command-n

to this script.

HTH,

mark.

[1] There are, of course, some built-in ways to do this, but the only single-click option, is itself only available if you have the "mail status bar" expanded.

[2] Clearly, there is no handler in the script for checking the selection context and adapting if required, so it will just fail if the current selection is not a message