[XeTeX] xelatex does not find pdf graphics ?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 10:57:10 CEST 2004

Le 22 sept. 04, à 10:32, Michael Gedalin a écrit :

> For example, I use a pdf graphics file for my letterheads in all
> letters.

I share the same kind of concern. My department has a letterhead format
requiring inclusion of a logo. What I would find natural is creating an
archive containing the letterhead format (say deptletter.cls) and
accompanying logo (say deptlogo.pdf, with deptletter.cls containing
\includegraphics{deptlogo}) in the same directory, and install this
directory as texmf/tex/latex/deptletter/ on every computer that uses it
in my department, and have TeX/pdfTeX/XeTeX find automatically the logo
for every document that calls deptletter.cls. Does \graphicspath allow
this in any transparent way, with no user intervention needed (other
than the initial installation of texmf/tex/latex/deptletter/)?

Bruno