[XeTeX] XeTeX version 0.86 - bug-fix for segfault crash during hyphenation

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Sep 8 12:21:13 CEST 2004

I've posted version 0.86 on the XeTeX site

	http://scripts.sil.org/

and updated the version available through i-Installer.

This release should fix the bug that led to occasional segmentation
fault crashes at unpredictable places; a couple of people have run into
this recently. Bruno, Robert, (and anyone else with a file that
triggered the crash).... please let me know if you still encounter this
crash.

As this problem could arise on virtually any document, with even the
simplest-looking content, I'd recommend that people update to 0.86 even
if not currently experiencing the issue.

Jonathan