[XeTeX] Typeblock moved?

Robert Voogdgeert rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Sep 6 22:42:28 CEST 2004

Dear XeTeX-users,

Did any of you experience the effect of a type-block that is not on the
place where it should be when typesetting with XeLaTeX. I compiled a
file in the memoir class with twoside as option. The type-block seems
to have drifted off. This can be clearly seen, e.g. on the title page
the title is centred but has moved to the left; the even page numbers,
though they should have a bigger left margin than the uneven, have very
small left margins and quite big right margins. Also, the only
crop-mark left completely on the page is the bottom right one, of the
upper right one only part of the vertical line is left, while of the
bottom left one only the part of the horizontal line is left, the upper
left one finally is completely gone. Thus it seems that the whole
type-block moved to the upper-left for a reason I don't understand.
Specifically as the file compiled well in LaTeX.

Regards,
Robert.