[XeTeX] TeXShop 1.35

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Wed Sep 1 12:15:20 CEST 2004

Le 1 sept. 04, à 11:33, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> Does it depend which font you choose as the TeXShop editor font?
> Simple conjuncts, at least, seem to work for me... can you give a few
> examples of what doesn't work? (I don't read Sanskrit, but do know
> some Hindi.)

Conjuncts are formed with Devanagari MT (except for a few: "ng, dbr,
dbhy, and perhaps some more but it seems to be a problem with the font
itself). With non Apple fonts no conjunct is formed at all. It is often
handy to use another font than Devanagari MT (such as TITUS Cyberbit
Basic) to be able to type other scripts in the same file, without
having to change fonts all the time. For instance with Yudit I used a
large font, so I could type whatever I needed, but I can't anymore :-(

Kind regards,

Yves