[XeTeX] Thanks for the solution of numbering problem

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Tue Oct 26 09:30:45 CEST 2004

Le 26 oct. 04, à 04:51, Dalyoung a écrit :

Dear Dalyoung,

> Thank you for pointing the cause. Now, it works fine.
> The problems are caused from me always.

I'm afraid it comes from me. That line was in the sample file I sent to
you, because I didn't want any numbering in my own document, and I
forgot to say what it was for. If you want normal numbering you might
just delete it. If you want paragraphs and subparagraphs to be numbered
as well you can write:

\setcounter{secnumdepth}{5}

Kind regards,

Yves