[XeTeX] Place for XeTeX packages?

Ross Moore ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Tue Oct 19 23:18:17 CEST 2004

Hi Jonathan,

On 20/10/2004, at 12:13 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> I've added a "related packages" section to the XeTeX site:
>
> 	http://scripts.sil.org/xetex_related
>
> Currently, this lists Ross's utf8accents, Will's fontspec, and Jon's
> Adobe Classics.
>
> If other people have packages that are particularly relevant to XeTeX
> users, I'll be happy to accept suggestions.
>
> And Ross, would you like me to host a direct download of
> utf8accents.sty here, so that it's more readily available than just as
> an attachment to a mailing list message? Or can you post it on a
> server somewhere that I can link to?

It's fine for you to post it on your site.
But please list it as "experimental" still.

> With the ongoing discussion of package and encoding names, and
> still-developing conventions for font naming, etc., I'm expecting that
> these things will be evolving for a while yet; this is just intended
> to provide a convenient place to find the items that keep getting
> mentioned on the list.

Yes.
It might be nice to also add a note asking for reports of any
difficulties
encountered, or requests for extra features to be added to these
packages.
Such reports should go to the XeTeX mailing list, for discussion.

Cheers

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Sydney, Australia                                  fax: +61 +2 9850 8114