[XeTeX] Package for font loading

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sat Oct 16 13:14:37 CEST 2004

On 16 Oct 2004, at 12:06 AM, Yves Codet wrote:
> Le 15 oct. 04, à 12:04, Will Robertson a écrit :
>> There's a sample document that describes everything.
>> Enjoy!
>
> I have a question about it: is it possible to select a font for a
> whole document, including titles, page numbers...?

Okay, I have this feature all sorted.
What they do is equivalent to
    \renewcommand\rmdefault{...}
and so on for the other two (sf and tt), but they take the same syntax
as the \typespec command. Only thing is: I'm not sure of the best names
for the commands.

I've chosen "\romanfont", "\sansfont", "\monofont" for now, but they
only -imply- that they are setting the default font for that style. I'm
fairly happy with them, but I thought I'd see if anyone had some better
ideas than me.

Maybe "\setromanfont", etc., would be better?

Any suggestions?