[XeTeX] Package for font loading

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Oct 15 17:14:36 CEST 2004

On 16 Oct 2004, at 12:06 AM, Yves Codet wrote:

> Le 15 oct. 04, à 12:04, Will Robertson a écrit :
>
> Hello.
>
>> There's a sample document that describes everything.
>> Enjoy!
>
> I do. Thanks for that package.
>
> I have a question about it: is it possible to select a font for a
> whole document, including titles, page numbers...?

That's my next step :)
In a normal LaTeX document you'd simply do a
\renewcommand\rmdefault{family}, where family is the font you want, but
for this package I have to create new family names for each combination
of feature choices, so the name isn't exactly user-predictable.

But not to worry, it's simply a matter of creating the appropriate
command. Stay tuned!

Will