[XeTeX] Breitenbucher's new sty and fd files

Robert Voogdgeert rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Oct 14 15:37:50 CEST 2004

Dear XeTeX-users,

I don't know whether some of you have tried the new files by John Breitenbucher, but form
they do involve some problems.
When using \usepackage{osxminionpro} I get the error encoding unknow, i.e. the OSX
encoding is not recognized:
! LaTeX Error: Encoding scheme `OSX' unknown.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.46 \normalfont
                \selectfont

When using \usepackage[minionpro]{adobetypeclassics}, I get:
LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/pmnx/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `OT1/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 4.

Probably I'm missing something, so help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Robert.