[XeTeX] Adobe Type Classics fd files

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 05:45:14 CEST 2004

A small update to the bundle. At the unintentional suggestion of Will
Robertson, I created and adobetypeclassics style which takes each font
as an option. Some of the options set the sans serif and fixed width
fonts as well. The location for the download is still the same.

On Oct 13, 2004, at 5:20 PM, Jon Breitenbucher wrote:

> All,
>
> I have cleaned up and updated the fd files for the more useful fonts
> in the Adobe Type Classics collection they can be accessed at
> <http://jbreitenbuch.wooster.edu/~jonb/adobetypeclassics.zip>. I know
> that some of the features of XeTeX have made some of these files
> unnecessary, but there are many fonts which have a huge number of
> features that the fd files allow you to access. Enjoy.
> A linguist would be shocked to learn that if a set is not closed this
> does not mean that it is open, or again that "E is dense in E" does
> not mean the same thing as "E is dense in itself".  (J. E. Littlewood)
>
> Jon Breitenbucher
> The College of Wooster
> Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
> 308 E. University
> Wooster, Ohio 44691
>
> (330)263-2207
> jbreitenbuch at wooster.edu
> http://jbreitenbuch.wooster.edu/~jonb
> http://ical.mac.com/kahless/Work

I am interested in mathematics only as a creative art. (G. H. Hardy)

Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster
308 E. University
Wooster, Ohio 44691