[XeTeX] Papersizes

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 16:07:29 CEST 2004

Two things: First, I am certain that the %&program=blabla mechanism worked at one point, because I was able to get various sizes of paper through that mechanism, such as landscape legal -- but then that was when papersize was specified in big points. Second, I'm not sure what you mean by "some kind of tracing command" -- could you please give an example?