[XeTeX] Papersizes

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Wed Oct 13 13:24:34 CEST 2004

I tried some simple experiments using both plain and LaTeX -- ans was unable to confirm this behavior. For plain the text was still one inch from the left and one inch from the top. I used the b5 option for the article class in LaTeX and the text was moved down and to the right  quite a bit.

This affords me an opportunity to reiterate my wish to be able to do something like:

%&program=xetex -papersize=b5

The *.engine thing works but lacks the ease of the %& mechanism