[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.88 released

Otared Kavian otared at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 13 09:46:53 CEST 2004

At 23:38 +0200 12/10/04, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>Le 12 oct. 04, à 17:19, Jonathan Kew a écrit :
>
>>I've posted a new version of XeTeX for people
>>to try: there's an Apple Installer package on
>>the XeTeX site at
>>
>>	http://scripts.sil.org/xetex
>>
>>and also an i-Installer package.
>
>Can't install using Apple's Installer. What I get:

Hi all,

When I tried to update from XeTeX-0.871 to
version 0.88 I had the same problem as mentioned
by Bruno Voisin and others, but after downloading
again the XeTeX_088.dmg file I could install the
new version.
However, it seems that the issue with \write18 is
not fixed and I can't access the file .sty where
commands such as \NewLaTeXOSXFontFamily or
\NewOSXFontFamily would be defined.

Best regards: Otared Kavian