[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.88 released

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue Oct 12 23:49:16 CEST 2004

Look in /Library/Receipts for a XeTeX.pkg file from a previous
installation; if you remove that, then the new package should permit
installation. (But as you note, the i-Installer package is another
option, and that seems to be OK.)

I thought I'd got this right but it looks like I didn't. Sorry for the
hassle; I'll try to post a fixed installer soon.

JK