[XeTeX] re: XeLaTeX font selection

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Thu Oct 7 17:38:32 CEST 2004

Hello.

Le 7 oct. 04, à 16:56, Will Robertson a écrit :

> Good question. I put them all into a folder inside
> ~/Library/texmf/tex/xetex/ --- but there's a chance I've edited
> something locally that makes this work.

I put the files into that folder, without editing anything, and they
were found. Perhaps Simon has a different installation than ours
(gwTeX). When I used standard teTeX I needed to do "texhash" when I
added files there. If Simon has gwTeX, perhaps an ls-R file is left
from a previous installation. Unless I am mistaken, Gerben Wierda says
that no ls-R should be present in ~/Library/texmf.

Best wishes,

Yves