[XeTeX] re: XeLaTeX font selection

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Thu Oct 7 14:48:32 CEST 2004

> Hi all
>
> I've put together a crop of new font definition (.fd) files and
> packages for easily using Mac OS X fonts in XeTeX-based LaTeX. Get them
> from
>    <http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/>

Thanks for your great work. I have a problem which is probably completely stupid: Where to put those
files? If I treat them like normal tex additions (=put them in my local tree and run texhash), XeLaTeX
doesn't find them. Your examples only compile when I have all the .sty and .fd files in the some folder
as the .tex files (xetex doesn't even find them in subfolders). Does XeTeX handle its trees differently, or
is there a special flavour of texhash command?

TIA

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97