[XeTeX] "Hoefler Text" XeLaTeX interface

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Oct 4 11:24:00 CEST 2004

On 4 Oct 2004, at 6:45 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Great work. I don't have time to test, unfortunately, but it looks
> like it will make the font selection experience much simpler than my
> time-consuming manual font declarations.
> Or was it some kind of adaptation of fontinst to AAT/OpenType and
> XeLaTeX?

Ha ha ha! I wish. No, all manual labour very much inspired by your many
posted examples. Luckily, there are only a few fonts that complex (I
don't want to think about Zapfino!) so for most fonts it's fairly
straightforward. There's no point us all writing these awful .fd files,
so hopefully I can get the ball rolling by doing a fair few of them.

Best of luck,
Will