[XeTeX] Re: XeLaTeX and jurabib

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sat Oct 2 08:36:10 CEST 2004

Thank you, the url.sty in texmf.local was indeed the problem.

I still have some questions:

- At the moment everything is printed nicely, except the bibliography
itself. The dots over the Umlauts (ä,ö,ü) are always set at the height
of capital characters which is of course wrong for non-capital
characters. This only happens in the bibliography and not in the text
itself.

- Before using XeLaTeX I already used UTF8, but there seems to be a
difference here. Until now I always used "--" for an – and `` for ``.
This worked perfectly, now with XeLaTeX they don't get converted
anymore. I guess it's some kind of encoding problem, but I don't really
understand what is going on here.

- I tried to use the otf StempelGaramond from Adobe by adapating one of
the fonts file for AdobeGaramondPro that was posted here, but it
doesn't work. Has someone used StempelGaramond with XeLaTeX
succesfully?

TIA

simon