[XeTeX] XeTeXpdffile problem

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Wed Nov 17 11:48:03 CET 2004

I am using a small (i.e., 1.7 inch square) PDF as a graphic and simply using it in a \centerline{} command using plain TeX in XeTeX. The graphic appears to be shifted to the right by about 0.3 inch. I have checked the PDF and it is correctly sized and the graphic is in the center of it, so should be centered on the page with \centerline as far as I can make out. \parindent=0pt, not that that should make a difference in this case. Any suggestions as to the cause of this?

Thank you.

Stephen Moye